Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stone the Crow (Down) vs Caught Up in the Gears of Application (Superjoint)

3 posters

Go down

Which song do you prefer?

Stone the Crow (Down) vs Caught Up in the Gears of Application (Superjoint) I_vote_lcap100%Stone the Crow (Down) vs Caught Up in the Gears of Application (Superjoint) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 33 ]
Stone the Crow (Down) vs Caught Up in the Gears of Application (Superjoint) I_vote_lcap0%Stone the Crow (Down) vs Caught Up in the Gears of Application (Superjoint) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 33

Stone the Crow (Down) vs Caught Up in the Gears of Application (Superjoint) Empty Stone the Crow (Down) vs Caught Up in the Gears of Application (Superjoint)

Post by Rocketman1 March 21st 2017, 12:21 am

Rocketman1
Rocketman1
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Stone the Crow (Down) vs Caught Up in the Gears of Application (Superjoint) Empty Re: Stone the Crow (Down) vs Caught Up in the Gears of Application (Superjoint)

Post by ophion1031 March 21st 2017, 8:38 pm

Stone the Crow is an amazing song!
ophion1031
ophion1031
Jedi Knight

http://www.ophion1031.com

Back to top Go down

Stone the Crow (Down) vs Caught Up in the Gears of Application (Superjoint) Empty Re: Stone the Crow (Down) vs Caught Up in the Gears of Application (Superjoint)

Post by Rise Against May 1st 2017, 9:51 pm

Phil is such a fucking asshole but god damn he used to be a good singer.
Rise Against
Rise Against

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down