Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) vs Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd)

+2
Dunderhead
Rocketman1
6 posters

Go down

Which song do you prefer?

Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) vs Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd) I_vote_lcap54%Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) vs Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd) I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 33 ]
Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) vs Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd) I_vote_lcap46%Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) vs Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd) I_vote_rcap 46% 
[ 28 ]

Total Votes : 61

Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) vs Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd) Empty Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) vs Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd)

Post by Rocketman1 March 20th 2017, 9:16 pm

Rocketman1
Rocketman1
Jedi Knight

Back to top Go down

Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) vs Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd) Empty Re: Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) vs Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd)

Post by Dunderhead March 22nd 2017, 12:02 am

Free Bird is my favorite song. It is just perfect and beautiful.
Dunderhead
Dunderhead

Back to top Go down

Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) vs Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd) Empty Re: Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) vs Another Brick in the Wall (Pink Floyd)

Post by Jay Dykstra March 22nd 2017, 6:37 pm

Floyd!

Jay Dykstra

Back to top Go down

Post by pinwheel March 25th 2017, 9:13 pm

Play some Skynyrd, man!!!
pinwheel
pinwheel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rise Against May 1st 2017, 10:12 pm

How dare you make me pick between these two classics!!!! But I chose Pink Floyd.
Rise Against
Rise Against

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric X May 2nd 2017, 1:11 am

Rise Against wrote:How dare you make me pick between these two classics!!!! But I chose Pink Floyd.

I went with Free Bird but damn was it a hard one to pick
Eric X
Eric X
Youngling

https://www.facebook.com/Cremated-496141773747825/?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down